Hello? Hello? Anybody out there? (Besides Tina, I mean. Tina’s great and everything, but we’re brainstorming here, folks.) Hello? This is not a lecture. If you need to know the difference between brainstorming and a lecture, you can ask my boys. They’ve heard lots and lots of lectures. But I digress. Since you are too shy to comment with your ideas, could you perhaps vote on some of mine? Here’s what I thought of tonight. (Please keep in mind that I stayed up too late last night, got up too early this morning, drove two hours to a funeral, visited withtoo many people, drove two hours home again, and then attended a book signing in a very warm library, so the creativity is down just a tad.)
1. The Queen Bee (personal favorite, dripping with sarcasm)
2. I Didn’t Marry a Farmer (there’s a story here that I would post if we go with the title!)
3. A Little Piece of Quiet (plagiarized somewhat from a book given to me by my dear mother)
4. The Toilet Seat Stays Up (a husband and three boys – think about it)
5. Maid’s Day Off (again with the sarcasm)
6. Scratchings in the Dirt
That’s it, guys. I’m empty. Your turn!